Wednesday 15 December 2010

Discount Basement

I love finding good stores that offer a discounted section and well when i found the basement at Fallen Angel i just about cleared the bank balance.  This Store has a lot to offer the rgper and all of sl  skins, hair furniture and even fun sims to go play on   so i have a little look about and found a wonderful PVC Kimono in white and a gift advent tree so here are finds  well worth a trip.

I have a new friend on my shoulder his name is paddy and he is to keep me from spending tooo  much


Kimono white 10 lindens at FallnAngel Creations http://slurl.com/secondlife/FallnAngel%20Creations/143/94/106

The Skin i am wearing is one of the free advent gifts from the same store   


Meet my new travelling compion  Paddy is his name and he is very friendly . Grins

0 comments:

Post a Comment