Saturday 23 April 2011

Gems and Kisses

While you hear of many stores closing down  it is good to report one celebrating two year's on the grid. Gems and Kisses is one such store. 


They offer high quality jewelry and over the month of April are giving away a free gift every day to members of their group. Also they are having a yard sale. I spoke to one of the models and was told this will go on to the end of the month also.

So i brought "crazy box 002" for 29 lindens and this is just some one what I found there :-


Gems and Kisses



And before any one says anything i would like to introduce to my lates model  Miss Azhrai Ravenheart. Azh and i go back a long long way even before SL and it has taken a long time and lots of very sweet talking to get her to model for me.    Welcome Azh. Now if only i can find a way for you to sign in and do your own posts, Give me six months and i might have cracked it

Any way   Have fun and be nice to one another

JJ

0 comments:

Post a Comment